August was a month of weddings. A wedding was scheduled for nearly every weekend. And what i love as a wedding reception gimmick are those little wedding questionnaires. I mean just one question per book, and a different question for every table. All questions or topic are of course anyhow related to the bride and groom or to marriage in general.
These questionnaires defenitively make the guests move from table to table in order to write in another book and thus get into a conversation with other guests they might not have talked to otherwise 🙂
But the best thing about it is to read through the answers the other day! To read through the memories and thoughts or funny stuff your guests leave there for you is absolutely terrific! 😀
Additionaly, you can have it bound (as i did it here) and thus have a wonderful memory of your weddingday.
- What were you thinking during our ceremony?
- How should we do on our anniversaries?
- What should we do for newlywed dates?
- What should we do on date nights?
- How should we celebrate our 10 year anniversary?
- What is the secret to a good marriage?
- What is the best marriage advice you have ever received?
- Tell about your first encounter with the bride or the groom.
- What is your favorite memory of the bride or groom?
- What hobbies should we take up as a couple?
- What’s the most romantic place we should visit?
- Where do you see us in 25 years?
- What should we name our kids?
- Was ich euch unbedingt noch sagen wollte.
- What trip should we take before having kids?
- How should we divide household chores?
- How should we resolve disagreements?
- When did you know we were meant for each other?
- Share a story that may enrich our marriage.
- What should we do during our first year of marriage?
- Love is….
If you know further questions please let me know i’d love to add them to my list 😀